Here are some resources you may find useful in taking care of your pet. And remember—the Powers team is always here for you, and we’re just a phone call or email away.
- CareCredit, a credit card exclusively for healthcare expenses
- VetBilling, a third-party payment plan
- Harley’s Hope Foundation, assistance with major veterinary care, behavioral training and emergency foster care
- PetAid Colorado, the charitable arm of the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association, it’s a community outreach program that provides reduced-cost care for the state’s pets in need
Pet Health Insurance
If you have lost a pet, or found a pet someone else has lost, contact the Humane Society of Pikes Peak Region at (719) 473-1741.
Military and First Responders
We proudly offer discounts to the military and first responders with valid ID.
Our Sister Animal Hospitals
Tri-Lakes Animal Emergency Care
- Open nights, weekends, holidays.
1150 West Baptist Rd, Suite 130
Colorado Springs, CO 80921