The Partner Pledge
At Powers Pet Emergency and Specialty, we value our collaboration with primary care veterinarians in the care of your patients. The way we see it, we’re all on the same team—that of the patient and client. And our role, as a referral practice, is to complement your practice by offering an array of advanced veterinary specialty expertise, along with 24/7 emergency and critical care, to augment the primary care services you provide.
We pledge that you can count on us to:
- Provide consistently excellent care and exemplary service that meets or exceeds the high standards we are committed to as an AAHA-accredited hospital
- Communicate with you in a timely manner about the status and progress of each and every patient you refer to us to ensure seamless care coordination between our practice and yours
- Make referrals hassle-free
- Foster teamwork at every step of the patient-care process
- Earn your trust and respect
We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can serve you better. Simply call us at (719) 473-0482, or email us at [email protected].
We are here to support you during the COVID-19 situation, please read our letter to our referring community here and our Staff Relief Pool information.
The front desk staff was all wonderful. They really took great care of our dog and were pleasant from start to finish.